Ever had data corruption in QuickBooks? What did you do?

Since 2001, many QuickBooks users have entrusted their data corruption situations to us and have spoken up about their experience:

“Contacted them on a Saturday, paid for expedited service and had fixed data on Monday AM. Well worth it. Could not have been happier with service.” – M. Broussard, LeaseAll RentAll Inc.

“Shannon was unbelievably quick and very informative, totally responsive to all questions I had regarding our company Balance Sheet not balancing, (Assets not equal to Liab + OE), and were able to repair our QB file database for corrupt historical inventory items and corrupt bills and received file back at 5AM following morning (sent to them at 5.30pm central time prior night) so we didn’t have to re-key any data. It was much cheaper than all the labor to re-enter 2 days, which we would have had to do had we used the repaired file from the manufacturer (2-3 day minimum turnaround on repair file). The manufacturer’s support group did fix our file as part of our service plan but your overnight fix outside of operational time was invaluable to keeping all our transactional data accurate in company file.” – Dave Bryan, SVSi

“Your service was an amazing answer to our QB nightmare of corrupt data. Without any downtime for our business you were able to clean our files and get us back on track!” – Nydia Flores, Tri-Starco, Inc.

“Shannon and the entire team were so helpful! The service was extremely fast and helped to relieve a lot of anxiety about our corrupted file! Thank you so much. Everything is running great.” – Kate Gillespie, The Green Sheet, Inc.

“We had multiple complex problems with our file, but you were able to get it fixed, and now QuickBooks runs better than ever. Thanks.” – James Couperthwaite, Ecol Services Group

“You guys did an incredible job getting our data back up and running in a timely fashion. Thanks for the great work.” – Blake Richardson, Glasshouse

“Services were delivered exactly as advertised. Extremely quick turnaround and above average customer service left us with nothing but positive feedback. Hopefully we never have an issue with our Quickbooks data again, but if we do, QuickbooksUsers.com will be the first call we make.” – Chris Foreacre, Keystone Displays

“You did exactly what you said you would, exactly when you said you would do it. And you went out of your way to explain things easily to a non-techie. I couldn’t ask for more!” – Kerry McCoy, HRxpress

The best thing to do in a data corruption crisis is to restore an uncorrupted current backup. Sometimes, though, that doesn’t work out. At those times, we’re there for you.

Please follow and like us:

4 thoughts on “QuickBooks Data Repair Services: User Reviews

  1. Shannon

    Firs let me say thank you for all the prior services we used you for I give you the highest rating in customer service
    NOW
    How do I know if I have corrupted data ?

    Reply
    • Hi Joel,

      Thank you for your very kind words. I’m always glad to help.

      As to how you can know if you have corrupt data…if you aren’t getting obvious symptoms like error code crashes or freezes, you can always verify your file (File / Utilities / Verify company.) Verify will detect maybe 90% of the kinds of problems you could have in your file. The other 10% are known only by problems that occur during use of the file.

      Hope that helps. Thanks for the question.

      Reply

Leave a reply

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong> 

required