We asked our QuickBooks User News subscribers about what frustrated them about QuickBooks. They spoke! There seemed to be a pattern to what was considered painful about using QuickBooks. The biggest issues?
- Version issues: Forced upgrades, lack of compatibility between versions, upgrade cost
- Reporting issues: Limitations in ability to customize
- Performance issues: Too slow to load and run
- Integration issues: Difficulty with imports
- Marketing issues: Intuit overzealous to upsell/cross-sell
- Training & usability issues: Too difficult for some non-accountants to use
The good news is that Intuit is constantly enhancing their product. QuickBooks 2011 is in beta testing now. We’ll let you know what’s new soon. Hopefully some of the ‘pain points’ in QuickBooks will have been addressed.
Is your ‘issue’ on this list?