Want to get more from QuickBooks in less time? And have fewer problems? OK, repeat after me…
- I will reconcile my bank accounts and credit cards in QuickBooks every month
- I will review my books with an accountant and listen to their suggestions
- I will explore some of the App Center offerings and see if one can them can help me either make or save significant money
- I will regularly open the Company Dashboard and see how the sales, profit, and receivables trends are doing
- I will upgrade to a higher version of QuickBooks before May, 2012 (support discontinuance date) if I’m using version 2009
- I will review my backup system/procedures and make sure it works
- I will pay my bills through online bill payment services.
Any of these ring true for you for 2012?