Intuit today announced details about the upcoming QuickBooks 2011 version:
- Will go on sale September 27
- Includes new batch invoicing feature for repetitive charges
- Integrates with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail for emailed invoicing
- Customer snapshot gives quick look at a customer’s history and stats
- QuickBooks Connect offered as new separately billable service to access some QuickBooks company data through the web or a mobile phone
QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2011 includes the new ability to have multiple companies open at the same time, and the ability to more easily manage multiple versions of clients’ data.
Do any of these new features grab your attention?