Here are the top five most-viewed topics on the QuickBooks Forums over the last two weeks, each being viewed hundreds of times:
1. Print Your Own Deposit Slip. This topic was posted originally in 2009 and has been well-viewed ever since. People spend over three minutes on this page, on average.
2. How to calculate commission. This topic was originally posted in 2005 and has been responded to periodically since. People also spend 3+ minutes on this page on average.
3. Customer Prepayments/Deposits. This topic was originally posted in the QuickBooks FAQ section by Lisa Peterson, one of our forum moderators. It has had Q&A replies ever since, and people spend almost 7 minutes on this page, on average.
4. Error: “3371 QuickBooks could not load the license data.” This topic was originally posted in 2007, and I’m a bit surprised that it still gets so many views — I would have thought that this issue would have been resolved in later releases of QuickBooks. Over 4 minutes view time per visitor on average.
5. Cash Basis in Account receivable. Another venerable QuickBooks FAQ thread posted a long time ago, with Q&A ever since. Originally posted by one of our forum heroes, Joe Williams, a retired QuickBooks senior support rep.