Sometimes QuickBooks Pro or Premier users wonder if they should upgrade to Enterprise.
Sometimes Enterprise users wonder if they should downgrade to Pro or Premier.
So bottom line, what’s the real difference between QuickBooks Enterprise and the lower editions? In a nutshell…
* Enterprise has more sophisticated inventory tracking features and reporting
* Enterprise has more sophisticated role-based user permission control
* Enterprise works better with large data files (although some still need a supercondense)
* Enterprise allows for more (up to 30) simultaneous users
* Enterprise is more expensive to buy and support
There are other differences (here is Intuit’s comparison chart), but to me the above are the most important. Do you agree or disagree?